Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Here We Go Into 2010!

The last time I wrote it was 2009. Now it is 2010. I am just amazed how much time has gone by and all that has happened. A Silpada jewelery party, 5 "Christmas" celebrations at our home, a visit with a dear friend and his mother, a very quick visit with a dear family whom we love, a Christmas Eve candlelight service, checking in on another family that are in our hearts and prayers, Christmas dinner with my family at my sisters', a little shopping on Boxing Day fighting a ton of traffic, and a New Year's Day dinner at my Jamaican families home. In the middle of all this, I actually wrote 2 articles for my online business and ranked super well for a first effort. I was so thrilled and feel like I have finally accomplished something in this business. I even received a couple of e-mails from interested parties so I am greatly encouraged. I had no idea that learning online marketing would be so much like going to school except without the feedback of marks to know how I am doing! In my next blog, I will update you with a funny conclusion to the "Black Cooler Goes Traveling Again". Got to go and make some quick supper before a training tonight. Think I will make a tofu, veggie stir-fry. I still haven't decided if I actually like tofu - does anyone out there truly enjoy it? Bye for now and a special wish to you and your families for this New Year. May the God who created this world, and you become a real presence in your decisions and may true contentment in all circumstances be present in your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment